ssc result in 2020 all education board in Bangladesh
SSC which stands for Secondary School Certificate is a very big examination for the students of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Education board takes this exam once every year from the students who would be graduating from class 10. This year in 2020 the examination started on 03 February and is scheduled to end on 27th February.
SSC result 2020 is also announced to be published on 7 May 2020. In this article, the overall process of giving an SSC result in 2020 and the subjects that students give an exam on are discussed. The various ways a student can get the result of SSC examination are also discussed.
SSC Examination 2020
Every year about 2 million students appear from all over the country to give this examination. This is the second official examination that a student has to pass under the Bangladesh Education Board. Students have to pass JSC which they have to sit for as a part of the completion of class eight. The age of the students who appear for giving the SSC examination is 16-18 years.
ssc result is taken every year under 10 educational boards which are:
1) Dhaka Education Board
2) Chittagong Education Board
3) Rajshahi Education Board
4) Comilla Education Board
5) Sylhet Education Board
6) Dinajpur Education Board
7) Barisal Education Board
8) Jessore Educational Board
9) Madrasah Education Board
10) Technical Education Board
Bangladesh Education Board is responsible for maintaining the rules and regulations of the SSC examination.
SSC Results of 2019
Last year the SSC examination started on 1st February 2019 and it ended on 26 March 2019. According to reports, 18 lakhs students sat in total for the SSC examination last year. The results were published on 6 May 2019. The results date of previous years are mentioned below:
SSC Result – Previous Year Statistics
SSC Result 2014 13 June
SSC Result 2015 Last Week of May
SSC Result 2016 3rd Week of May
SSC Result 2017 1st Week of May
SSC Result 2018 6 May 2018
SSC Result 2019 6 May 2019
How you can check SSC Results for 2020?
For being able to get SSC result 2020, you can follow several different processes. we apprehend that scholars and their guardians are waiting eagerly for buying the effects so we try to say all the ways possible for a pupil to get the result as early as viable. The exclusive ways for a scholar to get the training outcomes are discussed below:
1) Getting the result from official websites:
The Internet is one of the quickest ways that you can use to get the results. On the day the result is published you can visit the Bangladesh Education Official Website to get the result easily. It might take some time for you to get the results as millions of data are being uploaded to their servers at a time. For getting the result from their official website you must know the website address of the Bangladesh Educational Board. The two websites which we recommend to see your SSC results are discussed below:
A) Education Board Results Gov BD: The process of getting your result from the official Bangladesh Educational Board is discussed below:
1) First, you would need to go to the Official website of Bangladesh Education Board which is http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ You can click the link here or copy-paste the link in your browser.
2) You will see a form after visiting the website and the first thing that you would need to do is select “SSC/Dakhil” for the education section from the drop-down menu.
3) Then for the Year section of the form, you would need to select “2020”.
4) Select the board next under which you appeared for giving the SSC examination.
5) In the Roll section, you would need to manually input your roll number.
6) In the Registration number section, you would need to manually input your registration number.
7) You need to answer a simple mathematical addition in the next section. For example, it will ask you to add 7 and 2. You have to put 9 as the answer in the input box.
8) Finally, when you fill the form click the “Submit button” to view your result.
B) Eboardresults.com: To get results from this website you need to first visit https://eboardresults.com/app/. To visit the website you can click the link here or copy-paste the link in your browser.
2) Click on “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” which is the first option on the website.
3) Select “SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent” from “Examination” section of the webform
4) In the year section choose the option “2020”
5) In the board section, you have to select the board under which you appeared for giving the SSC examination.
6) In the result type section of the form select “Individual Result”
7) 3 more sections would appear after you select the result type for you to fill.
8) Input your roll number in the Roll section
9) You can skip the Registration section or you can input your registration number in that section
10) You would need to carefully input the correct security key to verify you are real. If you do any mistake in this section don’t worry as the website would provide you with more security key.
11) When all the section of the form is filled click “Get Result” to view your results.
Special Note: You can see the result of the whole institution if you want by selecting the “Institution result” in the result type section. In that case, you would need to know the EIIN number of the institution.
2) Getting SSC Examination 2020 results by SMS: If you don’t have access to the internet then you can get the result by sending an SMS from your mobile phone using the following method.
You would want to go to the message alternative of your cellular after which type:
board names for sending the SMS are given below:
1) Dhaka – DHA
2) Chittagong – CHI
3) Barisal – BAR
4) Rajshahi – RAJ
5) Comilla – COM
6) Jessore – JES
7) Sylhet – SHL
8) Dinajpur – DIN
9) Madrasah – MAD
10) Technical – TEC
3) Getting results with the help of an android app: You can get the result easily if you have a smartphone that runs the Android OS. You can visit Playstore and there are multiple apps available for you to get the results from. You can type “BD Result” in the search section of the Playstore or visit the following link to download the App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bdresult.bdresult.com.bdresult&hl=en
1) After installing the App select SSC from the option.
2) You can select the option online result or SMS result from the list of options. We recommend selecting the online result option as it is free of charge.
3) You can select any server from the list of choice
4) Select “SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent” from “Examination” section of the webform
5) In the year section choose the option “2020”
6) In the board section, you have to select the board under which you appeared for giving the SSC examination.
7) In the result type section of the form select “Individual Result”
8) 3 more sections would appear after you select the result type for you to fill.
9) Input your roll number in the Roll section
10) You can skip the Registration section or you can input your registration number in that section
11) You would need to carefully input the correct security key to verify you are real. If you do any mistake in this section don’t worry as the website would provide you with more security key.
12) When all the section of the form is filled click “Get Result” to view your results.