HSC Examination and alim examination routine
All the students are excited to get the HSC routine 2020. They would be happy to know that the HSC routine for 2020 has been published on the official government website. HSC routine 2020 is also available on our website down below.
The exams would start from 1st April 2020. Hsc exams would end on 5th May 2020. After the end of the theoretical examination, the students would have to attend practical examinations. The examinations would be held on 10 different district boards and they would be responsible for maintaining the rules and regulations of the examination.
HSC Routine 2020/Alim Exam Routine all educational board board
The 10 educational boards are listed below:
1) Dhaka Education Board
2) Chittagong Education Board
3) Rajshahi Education Board
4) Comilla Education Board
5) Sylhet Education Board
6) Dinajpur Education Board
7) Barisal Education Board
8) Jessore Educational Board
9) Madrasah Education Board
10) Technical Education Board
HSC also stands for Higher Secondary School Certificate examination and is one of the most important board examinations that the students of Bangladesh have to face. Every student has to attend the HSC examination to pass the standard 12. Every year millions of students attend the HSC examination.
It is important for them to get the routine quickly so they can prepare for the examination and we understand this need of the students. We try to publish the routine as soon as possible so our students get more time to prepare for the coming examination. Generally, there are two parts of the HSC examination for science students which are theoretical and practical. The students have to pass both examinations to pass the HSC examination.
HSC Exam Routine 2020
hsc exam 2020 routine first page
hsc exam 2020 routine second page
Alim Exam Routine 2020
Alim Routine 2020 1st page
Alim Routine 2020 2nd page
Instructions for Alim/ HSC candidates 2020
- Candidates are required to report to the exam hall 30 minutes prior to the exam starting time.
- The candidates are required to collect their admit cards from their respective organizations as they are required to bring their admit cards on every examination.
- Every candidate is required to properly fill the circles while writing their Roll number, Registration number, subject code, and other necessary information in their answer papers.
- Candidates can only use the calculators that are allowed to bring to the exam hall
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination center.