HSC exam result in 2020 bd all of the information
HSC examination which is also known as Higher Secondary School Certificate is the last board exam that the students of Bangladesh have to face. hsc result in 2020 it was reported that there were about 12 lakh HSC candidates. Among them, 5.65 lakh students were female and 6.54 students were male.
The routine establishes that on June 9 and from June 11 to 20 the practical exams would be held. It commonly happens that the result of a board exam is given 60 days after the completion of the last written exam. All the students are waiting for the results to be published eagerly.
Higher Secondary School Certificate is a mandatory examination that all the students have to attend after class 12. The exams are constructed under the supervision of the district boards. Every year over a million student appears for giving the exam. There is a total of 2,452 centers in Bangladesh.
There are 10 district boards in Bangladesh which are responsible for conducting the HSC examination. The age of the students who appear for giving the HSC Exam is 18-20 years.
Exams are taken every year under 10 educational boards which are:
3) Rajshahi Education Board
4) Comilla Education Board
5) Sylhet Education Board
6) Dinajpur Education Board
7) Barisal Education Board
8) Jessore Educational Board
9) Madrasah Education Board
10) Technical Education Board
HSC EXAM RESULT DATE 2019:
The HSC exam in 2020 started on 2 April 2020 and it ended on 15 May 2019. The results of the HSC examination were published on the following dates:
- HSC exam Result 2018 declared on 19 July 2018
- HSC exam Result 2017 declared on 23 July 2017
- 2016 HSC Result declared on 18th August 2016
- HSC Result 2015 declared on 9th August 2015
- 2014 HSC Result was announced on 13th August 2014.
- HSC Result 2013 was announced on 3rd August 2013.
- 2012 HSC Result announced on 18th July 2012.
- HSC Result 2011 was announced on 27th July 2011.
This year the results are set to be announced on 17 July 2019.
How can you check the HSC Exam result in 2020:
There are many ways one can check their HSC examination results. Some of them can require you to have an internet connection and a device like a computer or a smartphone to check the results. All of the ways would require you to have your HSC examination Roll number and Registration number written down. The ways to check the HSC Examination Results are discussed below:
1) Checking the hsc result 2020 in official websites:
You can use the official website to get the results easily. When the result would be published you can view the result from their official website. It is easy and fast to check the result from the official website. For getting the result from the two official websites the processes are described below:
- A) Education Board Results Gov BD: The process of getting your hsc result 2020 from the official Bangladesh Educational Board is discussed below:
1) First, you would need to go to the Official website of Bangladesh Education Board which is http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/ You can click the link here or copy-paste the link in your browser.
2) You will see a form after visiting the website and the first thing that you would need to do is select “HSC/Alim” for the education section from the drop-down menu.
3) Then for the Year section of the form, you would need to select “2019”.
4) Select the board next under which you appeared for giving the HSC examination.
5) In the Roll section, you would need to manually input your roll number.
6) In the Registration number section, you would need to manually input your registration number.
7) You need to answer a simple mathematical addition in the next section. For example, it will ask you to add 7 and 2. You have to put 9 as the answer in the input box.
8) Finally, when you fill the form click the “Submit button” to view your result.
To get hsc result 2020 from this website you need to first visit https://eboardresults.com/app/. To visit the website You can click the link here or copy-paste the link in your browser.
1) Go to the link https://eboardresults.com/app/
2) Click on “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” which is the first option on the website.
3) Select “HSC/Alim/Equivalent” from “Examination” section of the webform
4) In the year section choose the option “2019”
5) In the board section, you have to select the board under which you appeared for giving the HSC examination.
6) In the result type section of the form select “Individual Result”
7) 3 more sections would appear after you select the result type for you to fill.
8) Input your roll number in the Roll section
9) You can skip the Registration section or you can input your registration number in that section
10) You would need to carefully input the correct security key to verify you are real. If you do any mistake in this section don’t worry as the website would provide you with more security key.
11) When all the section of the form is filled click “Get Result” to view your results.
Special Note: You can see the result of the whole institution if you want by selecting the “Institution result” in the result type section. In that case, you would need to know the EIIN number of the institution.
2) Getting HSC Examination 2020 results by SMS:
If you don’t have access to the internet then you can get the result by sending an SMS from your mobile phone using the following method.
You would need to go to the message option of your mobile and then type:
The different board names for sending the SMS are given below:
1) Dhaka – DHA
2) Chittagong – CHI
3) Barisal – BAR
4) Rajshahi – RAJ
5) Comilla – COM
6) Jessore – JES
7) Sylhet – SHL
8) Dinajpur – DIN
9) Madrasah – MAD
10) Technical – TEC
3) Getting results with the help of an android app:You can get the result easily if you have a smartphone that runs the Android OS. You can visit Playstore and there are multiple apps available for you to get the results from. You can type “BD Result” in the search section of the Playstore or visit the following link to download the App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bdresult.bdresult.com.bdresult&hl=en
1) After installing the App select HSC from the option.
2) You can select the option online result or SMS result from the list of options. We recommend selecting the online result option as it is free of charge.
3) You can select any server from the list of choice that is provided to you
4) Select “HSC/Alim/Equivalent” from “Examination” section of the webform
5) In the year section choose the option “2019”
6) In the board section, you have to select the board under which you appeared for giving the HSC examination.
7) In the result type section of the form select “Individual Result”
8) 3 more sections would appear after you select the result type for you to fill.
9) Input your roll number in the Roll section
10) You can skip the Registration section or you can input your registration number in that section
11) You would need to carefully input the correct security key to verify you are real. If you do any mistake in this section don’t worry as the website would provide you with more security key.
12) When all the section of the form is filled click “Get Result” to view your results.