Jsc exam result Bangladeshi all educational board
The students who are waiting eagerly for the JSC examination exam results would be happy to know that the government has announced the JSC results publication date for 2019. Jsc exam result announced that this upcoming 31st December 2019 the JSC results would be published. After the publication of the result, the students would be able to view the mark sheet. The students can get the result using various platforms.
JSC is also known as Junior School Certificate. It is the first official board exams that the students of Bangladesh have to face. It is a very important exam for the students of Bangladesh. The exams are held as a mandatory examination that the students have to pass to get promoted to class 9. Every year many students sit for the JSC exam and this year it has been found that about 30 lakhs candidates sat for the JSC examination. Now students and their guardians are waiting eagerly for getting the results. JSC results play a very important role in shaping the future of the students. The candidates who can score higher results can get scholarships as well. It is a very important step for all the students of Bangladesh to move forward in their academic education.
The dates when previous years JSC results were published
We are providing a list of the result publication date for the previous six years:
- JSC Result 2013 Released on 30th December 2013
- JSC Result 2014 Published on 30th December 2014
- JSC Result 2015 Declared on 31st December 2015
- JSC Result 2016 Announced on 29th December 2016
- JSC Result 2017 Uploaded on 30th December 2017
- JSC Result 2018 Available on 24th December 2018
There are 10 boards where JSC examinations are held every year. The name of the different boards are mentioned below:
Exams are taken every year under 10 educational boards which are:
1) Dhaka Education Board
2) Chittagong Education Board
3) Rajshahi Education Board
4) Comilla Education Board
5) Sylhet Education Board
6) Dinajpur Education Board
7) Barisal Education Board
8) Jessore Educational Board
9) Madrasah Education Board
10) Technical Education Board
How to get JSC exam result of 2019
There are three ways to get the results of the JSC Examination in 2019. All three systems are listed in this article. Some of the ways might require you to have an internet connection. You would need to know the roll number, the registration number and other necessary information to get the result of the JSC examination. The three different ways are described below:
1) Check the Jsc exam result online by official websites
There are currently two websites that are officially published for checking the results of the JSC examination. Both websites are described in detail in this article. The process to see the results in the websites are also described in detail below:
a) Check the results of JSC examination @educationboardresults.gov.bd:
This is the official website for checking the results of the JSC examination online. The steps which you would need to follow are discussed below:
1) Go to your browser and copy pates the link: http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
2) A web form would appear which you would need to fill properly to get the results.
3) Select “JSC/JDC” from the Examination option
4) Select “2019” from the year option
5) Select your respective board from the board option
6) Enter the Roll Number of your JSC in the roll number section
7) Enter the Registration Number of your JSC in the registration number section
8) In the end, there is a section that would require you to add two numbers. For example 2+2 =4. You have to input 4 in the input field
9) Click the “submit” button after filling up the web form.
10) You can see your results after loaded the page
11) You can also save the web page to print it out later for future use.
b) Check the Jsc exam result @eboardresults.com:
This is also a very reputed website for knowing the results of JSC. The way to get the result of JSC is described below:
1) Go to a web browser and copy-paste the link in the web browser URL: https://eboardresults.com/app/
2) A web page would appear with various options after clicking the link.
3) Select “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” from the list of options.
4) Select “JSC/JDC” option from the section “Examination”
5) Select “2019” option from the “Year” section
6) Select your respective board from the Board section
7) Select “Individual result” from the Result type section
8) Three new options would appear after you select the “Individual Result” option
9) Input your roll number in the roll number section
10) Input your registration number in the registration number section. You can skip the section if you want.
11) Input the security key properly. If you are not able to understand the image properly you can click the reload button to get a new security key.
12) After filling up all the sections of the form you can click “Get Results” to get the required result.
2) Getting JSC Examination 2020 results by SMS: If you don’t have access to the internet then you can get the result by sending an SMS from your mobile phone using the following method.
You would need to go to the message option of your mobile and then type:
JSC<Space>Board Name<Space>Roll<Space>2019 and send the SMS to 16222
The different education board names for sending the SMS are given below:
1) Dhaka – DHA
2) Chittagong – CHI
3) Barisal – BAR
4) Rajshahi – RAJ
5) Comilla – COM
6) Jessore – JES
7) Sylhet – SHL
8) Dinajpur – DIN
9) Madrasah – MAD
10) Technical – TEC
3) Get JSC result via mobile app:
If you want convenience then you can use your smartphones to check the result for free. The number of smartphone users is increasing day by day. To provide easy access to the users who want to get JSC result, Teletalk and the government together introduced this system.
To download the app you can follow these steps:
1) Go to the official website: http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
2) Find the Google play button at the end of the webpage.
3) It will open your play store apps and take you directly to the page to download the app
4) Click install from the options
5) Once you have installed the app you can follow the same steps that you would need to follow to check the result from the official website.